Want to learn how social good organizations can adopt Lean Startup methods to boost their impact?
Why The Lean Startup For Social Good?
The Lean Startup by Eric Ries has taken the startup world by storm, and Lean methods have been adopted by a variety of organizations from Fortune 500 companies to the U.S. Government. So how can social good organizations take advantage of Lean methods for exponential impact?
In this webinar, our co-founder, Leah Neaderthal, will walk you through some of the best (and worst!) examples of Lean Startup that we have seen in the social good sector – from A/B testing to Vanity Metrics. We’ll leave plenty of time for discussion too, so bring your questions!
What Will You Learn?
- What’s a Lean Startup, and why all the fuss about it?
- How social good organizations can benefit from incorporating Lean methods
- The key Lean principles and terms, from A-Z
- How you can get started with going Lean in your organization!
- Bonus: Everyone who attends will get a free copy of The Ultimate Dictionary of Lean for Social Good, the go-to resource for social good organizations going Lean.
Leah Neaderthal is our beautiful and talented Co-Founder of Lean Impact! She is also the Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Start Somewhere, which provides design and development services for social good organizations. Leah is also the Co-creator of the popular blog, “When You Work At A Nonprofit”.
Prior to founding Start Somewhere, Leah spent ten years in marketing for some of the worlds’ biggest advertising agencies, a startup PR firm, and one scrappy technology company. In addition to her day jobs, Leah founded The Chainlink, the online community for Chicago cycling. She graduated from the University of Pennsylvania.
Follow Leah at @leahtn.
What Are you waiting for?
Learn how to go Lean in your organization – Register TODAY for the The Lean for Social Good 101 Webinar